ACHE’s Asian Healthcare Leaders Community
More Information / Contact Us
Mission to Build Leadership
The Asian Healthcare Leaders Community aims to increase representation of Asian-Americans in healthcare executive management, policy, and administration through leadership and professional development for members in various healthcare settings and at all career stages.
The Community addresses this mission through targeted education, networking, career services and publications designed to provide opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Already a member of the Asian Healthcare Leaders Community?
If you are an ACHE member and wish to join the Community, log in to your My ACHE account. Under “Helpful Links” on the right, select the last option, “My Communities,” and click the ADD button to select the Community you wish to join.
Community access is included free with your ACHE membership. Not a member? Join today.
“I became a member of the Asian Healthcare Leaders [Community] to provide myself with an opportunity to interact and learn from other leaders in the industry. I look forward to learning about experiences and unique solutions these leaders have to share. I am also passionate about having the opportunity to work to build the next generation of Asian American leaders.”
Coleen Santa Ana
President, Sentara Albemarle Medical Center (part of the Sentara Healthcare system)
Elizabeth City, New Jersey
Exclusive Community Benefits
- Online Community discussion platform to connect directly peer-to-peer, in real time, for networking, questions and resource sharing.
- Complimentary access to on-demand, timely and relevant webinars.
- Executive Diversity Career Navigator (EDCN): Explore this robust resource designed for diverse leaders to navigate their healthcare management careers.
- Career Advisory Services: Get more career support with members-only access to CareerEDGE®, ACHE’s unique, interactive, comprehensive tool for planning and managing your career, one of many valuable resources in ACHE’s Career Resource Center.
- Special Asian Healthcare Leaders Community Designation in the ACHE Member Directory: Be identified and easily identify fellow Asian Healthcare Leaders Community members with a distinguishing icon in the ACHE Online Member Directory.
“I cannot emphasize enough how valuable and powerful the Asian Healthcare Leaders [Community] is for me. I have not only benefited from being mentored by nationally known executives, but I have also mentored others who will be among the next generation of healthcare’s leaders. As a recent hospital president now serving as an executive search consultant, I look forward to being part of AHL [Community] to help healthcare’s C-suite become more diverse.
Asian Healthcare Leaders Forum
Committee Member, 2016–2018
ACHENTX’s own, Ajith Pai, PharmD, FACHE – sharing with you more about joining ACHE’s Asian Healthcare Leaders Community.