Texas Health Resources
Committee Vice Chair
David Berry, FACHE
Children’s Health System of Texas
Aaron Bujnowski, FACHE
The Chartis Group
The Sponsorship Committee provides support to the sponsorship chair in raising funds from various companies and institutions to support the education programs, networking events, membership activities and for ACHE Congress scholarships.
Committee Member Responsibilities:
- Secure sponsors.
- Promote the chapter and ACHE to area companies and institutions.
- Develop acquisition and relationship management program.
- Develop a sponsorship flyer with events and sponsor levels.
- Set annual sponsorship goals.
- Collect sponsor logos.
- Provide sponsors with advertising specs for newsletter and other marketing purposes.
- Assist in editing the Chapter Newsletter to ensure visibility.
- Coordinate with Education Program chair and Networking Chair to ensure sponsorship flyer is up to date to attract new sponsors.
- Promote sponsorship opportunities in Oct/Nov for following year to allow sponsors to budget for expense. (Use prior year’s flyer until new flyer is created)
- Actively participate in quarterly committee meetings conducted in person or through virtual efforts
- Ability and comfort level in asking for sponsorship dollars.
- Marketing capabilities.
- Goal setting, organizational, and administrative skills.
- Member in good standing with the chapter.