Membership and Networking Committee
Parkland Memorial Hospital
Committee Vice Chair
Scottish Rite Hospital for Children
Clayton Lawrence, FACHE
Jyric Sims, FACHE
Medical City Fort Worth
UT Southwestern Medical Center
April Audain, FACHE
Parkland Health & Hospital System
Compass One Healthcare
Centre for Neuro Skills
Texas Hospital Association
Texas Health Resources
University of Texas at Arlington
Scott Hurst, FACHE
Texas Health Resources
Texas Intraoperative Monitoring, Inc.
TX Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Hospital Fort Worth
Edward White, FACHE
The Networking & Membership Committee Member provides support to the committee chair in analyzing and developing strategies for meeting new, potential, and existing member’s needs. This includes the development of member recruitment and retention activities, member recognition, orienting members, meeting annual membership goals, evaluating member satisfaction, and helping to organizing social events to assist in these areas.
Committee Member Responsibilities:
- Coordinate annual membership drive
- Disseminate a member survey as needed
- Promote the chapter and ACHE to area healthcare executives
- Promote the chapter and ACHE to area graduate programs
- Promote Leader-to-Leader program
- Committee representation at all chapter events
- Promotion of chapter awards and identification of recipients
- Work with education committee to develop programs to attract new members
- Organize at least six (6) events annually
- Promote networking within the chapter
- Provide quarterly committee updates (promotions, articles, recognition, etc.) to the newsletter editor
- Quarterly (4) meetings annually. Additional as needed.
- Actively participate in meetings conducted in person or through virtual efforts
- Attend no less than two (2) Chapter events annually as a Committee Champion to assist with registration and welcoming attendees.
- Committee members are primarily supported by the Chair, Board Liaison and fellow committee members.
- Additional guidance and resources can be found on the Chapter’s Shared Drive.
- ACHE member in good standing
- Organizational, time management and administrative skills
- Willingness to be engaged in the Committee’s projects and deliverables