UT Southwestern Medical Center
Committee Vice Chair
Teresa Huskey, FACHE
Ekta Pathare, FACHE, MBA, OTR, CHT
CGAIT GLOBAL, LLC
Dallas Fort Worth Hospital Council Education & Research Foundation
Baylor Heart & Vascular Hospital
Texas Woman’s University
Daffodil Baez, MPH, MBA
Clinical Practice Manager
UT Southwestern Medical Center
DeAnna Bokinsky, FACHE
Vision Point Partners, LLC
Kyllan Cody, FACHE
Cook Children’s Northeast Hospital
North Texas Speciality Physicans
Organizational Development Mgr
Tina Hicks, FACHE
Perioperative Business Operations Manager
Texas Health Resources Fort Worth
Texas Health Resources
Nick Kagal, FACHE
Senior Region Director
Tina Larsen, AIA, EDAC, LEED AP
Corgan Associates, Inc.
Microbiology Lab Supervisor
Kindred Hospital-Fort Worth
Scott Manis, FACHE
Maria Murray, MHA, BSN, RN, FACHE
Texas Medical Consulting, LLP
Regional Sales Manager
Trinette Pierre, DHA, MHA, BSN, RN, FACHE
Adjunct Prof/MICU PCU Unit Mgr
Parkland Health & Hospital System
Leticia “Letty” Ramirez
Strategy Resource Group
Texas Care Alliance
Director of Operations-Primary Care
Baylor Scott & White
HealthTexas Provider Network
Sandra Sneed, FACHE
Senior Operations Leader
Andre Storey, FACHE
Dir of Hospital Operations
Baylor University Medical Center
Mgr of Operational Excellence
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital
Peter N. Wallace, MHA, BSNM, ARRT(N)
Dir Outpatient Operations & Nuclear Medicine
Texas General Hospital
Baylor University Medical Ctr
The Education Committee Member provides assistance to the Education Committee Chair in planning, developing and implementing programs for the educational and professional development of its Chapter members. Committee members assist with program management by actively participating in the planning and execution of chapter education events.
Committee Member Responsibilities:
- Develop an annual calendar of education programs with no less than 12 face to face credit hours offered annually.
- Collaborate with other professional organizations to establish mutually beneficial opportunities.
- Continually explore opportunities to enhance Chapter education programs.
- Give adequate time and energy to the duties of being a committee member.
- Research sites for events and follow through on all of the obligations of the contract made with the site at which the program will be held
- Select, invite, and follow up with faculty to ensure participation in programs.
- Coordinate education needs portion of chapter survey.
- Revise promotional pieces to publicize events.
- Provide quarterly committee updates (promotions, articles, recognition, etc.) to the newsletter editor
- Attend quarterly meetings called by the Chair.
- Actively participate in meetings conducted in person or through virtual efforts
- Assist in the planning and execution of no less than one (1) program annually
- Committee members are primarily supported by the Chair and fellow committee members.
- Additional guidance and resources can be found on the Chapter’s Shared Drive.
- ACHE member in good standing
- Organizational, time management and administrative skills
- Willingness to be engaged in the Committee’s projects and deliverables