Committee Vice Chair
Martin Heath, FACHE
Medco ER & Urgent Care
Thomas Peck, FACHE
Tom Peck Communications
Mike Belkin, FACHE
Ed Bittner, MBA, FACHE
UNT Health Science Center
United Health Care
Baylor Scott & White Health
American Heart Association – National Center
Naveena Reddy, MBA, MS, RD, LD
Melinda Schmidt, MBA, BSN, SSGBC, RN
Audrianne Schneider, FACHE
Lutheran Health Network
UT Southwestern Medical Center
The Communications Committee Member provides support to the Committee Chair in promoting and maintaining communications among Chapter members through print and electronic mediums to ensure effective and timely communication among the Chapter members.
Committee Member Responsibilities:
- Participates in the activities of the communications committee as outlined below.
- Website Subcommittee: Continual enhancement and maintenance of the chapter website through content development as appropriate
- Executive Connection Newsletter: Identify story ideas, write content as appropriate, identify sources for feature articles.
- Social Media Subcommittee: Support the chapter’s online presence by building community and connectivity and enhancing outreach and branding.
- Serve as a liaison to an assigned chapter committee to gather and provide content for the Chapter’s weekly emails, website, social media pages, and newsletter.
- Submit relevant and timely articles to the newsletter, website, or social media subcommittees
- Committee representation (2-4 members) at all chapter events for event write-ups, member spotlight interviews and photographs for the newsletter and social media posting
- Attend quarterly (4) meetings. Additional as needed.
- Attend a minimum of two (2) events annually as a Committee Champion to take event pictures, write event summaries and conduct member spotlight interviews.
- Committee members are primarily supported by the Chair and fellow committee members.
- Additional guidance and resources can be found on the Chapters Shared Drive.
- ACHE member in good standing
- Organizational, time management and administrative skills
- Willingness to be engaged in the Committee’s projects and deliverables