ACHE LGBTQ Forum – More Information / Contact Us
- Online Community discussion platform to connect directly peer-to-peer, in real time, for networking, questions and resource sharing.
- Complimentary access to on-demand, timely and relevant webinars.
- Executive Diversity Career Navigator (EDCN): Explore this robust resource designed for diverse leaders to navigate their healthcare management careers.
- Career Advisory Services: Get more career support with members-only access to CareerEDGE®, ACHE’s unique, interactive, comprehensive tool for planning and managing your career, one of many valuable resources in ACHE’s Career Resource Center.
- Special LGBTQ Community Designation in the ACHE Member Directory: Be identified and easily identify fellow LGBTQ Community members with a distinguishing icon in the ACHE Online Member Directory.
Point of Contact:
Membership is “FREE.” Once a member of ACHE, a member has the option to sign-up for any of the Communities of interest.
The ACHE team is happy to answer any questions you may have. You may email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Customer Service Center Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central time, at (312) 424-9400.
- To Join the Community: If you are an ACHE member and wish to join the Community, log in to your My ACHE account. Under “Helpful Links” on the right, select the last option, “My Communities,” and click the ADD button to select the Community you wish to join.
- Already a member of the LGBTQ Community? Log in now at community.ache.org using the same username and password you use for your My ACHE account.
- Welcome from the LGBTQ Healthcare Leaders Community Committee Chair, Stephan Davis, DNP, FACHE